The Buffalo Club is a (Historic) 150-year-old city club located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, New York. The club holds the distinct honor of being one of only several clubs listed as a Platinum Club of America, a Top 25 City Club and a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World member. This 1000+ member club features an array of enhanced amenities with a full-service spa, fitness center, squash courts, swimming pool, bowling lanes, rooftop patio, four overnight rooms, al fresco and fine dining, and meeting room and banquet facilities. We are seeking an exceptionally talented, professional General Manager who is a proven leader in achieving a high level of organizational effectiveness, fiscal stability, and able to provide top-level customer service. This leader will steward our 150 employees and membership to further levels of excellence. Please send resumes and references to email@example.com
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
May 18, 2017 boardroommag Visited 159 times , 1 Visits today
The Buffalo Club – General Manager Position
Previous post Protect Your Assets with Capital Planning - Dude Solutions Next post A Springtime Potpourri
- 2 weeks agoTHE BOOK - The Distinguished Club Experience
- 2 weeks agoRunning a Member-Owned Private Club What Are the Challenges?
- 2 weeks agoA Springtime Potpourri
- 2 months agoWhat Are the Trends for Private Club Memberships? What Should Clubs Be Offering?
- 2 months agoThe Private Club Industry and Affiliated Associations Where Are We Now? What Does the Future Hold? Who Benefits?